Here are two resources you may interest you:

Andrew has a map of Open Data sites from around the world:

http://dcdev.maps.arcgis.com/apps/MapJournal/index.html?appid=107cac32de164b5fb7da99aceb33939c

A couple years ago I collected some federal and state GIS Servers into a metadata catalog:

http://gptogc.esri.com/geoplatform

There are 67 servers registered with 66,000+ individual layers.

I’ll see if the list includes ones I have not seen yet and add them to my catalog.

feel free to share the map of open data sites, the catalog, and slides with your list. We’re happy to answer any questions on these or how you could setup an open data site for your user community.

kind regards,

Marten

Marten Hogeweg | Senior Project Manager

Esri | 380 New York St | Redlands, CA 92373 | USA

T 909 793 2853 x1129 | [log in to unmask] | esri.com

THE SCIENCE OF WHERE™